WHAT IS THE ELITE TRAINING PROGRAM?
The Elite Training Program is an association of active Black Belts and those who have set a goal of getting their Black Belt. Overall, the objective of the Elite Training Program is to help its members attain their personal best. As Martial Artists, emphasis will be placed on skill and technique, but we should also strive to develop our personal skills in order to grow in a well rounded fashion.
An Elite Training Program membership entitles students to special benefits for their commitment to the Black Belt and beyond. To qualify, a student must be dedicated to Black Belt Excellence, demonstrate hard work and commitment, and be nominated by their instructor. As a member of the Elite Training Program, he/she is looked up to by others as an inspiring model of dedication.
BENEFITS & PRIVILEGES
- Being a member of the Elite Training Program testifies to the student’s high level of dedication to, and proficiency in, the Martial Arts. It is common among our Elite Training Program Members to take a leadership role in the classroom and outside of the school. By joining the program, you are letting everyone know your goals are among the highest to achieve.
- Special Training Classes up to 3x per Month
- Weapons Training (Varies by Session)
- Advanced Self Defense Principles
- Lower Rank Certification Fees PLUS Additional Savings on your Black Belt Promotion
- Eligibility for the “Leadership Team”
- Discount on Merchandise
- Optional Special Uniform